Do not hesitate to call us. We are an expert team and we will be happy to organize your hunting tour!
Other very interesting and natural hunt in Romania is hunting for Carpathian chamois – the population is one of the vigorous in the world. The world record is 141,1 CIC points and is shot in Fagaras Mountains.
Hunting season: 1 Sep.-15 Dec.
Best time: 15 October – 10 November
3*** hotel near the hunting area
Shooting distance: 100-350 m
Airports: Otopeni 210 Km, Sibiu 120 km
– 3 hunting days with 4 days of full accommodation.
– 4 nights in 3***hotel-single room, with three delicious meals a day and soft drinks.
– 3 days complete hunting organization (Romanian hunting permits, trophy cleaning, trophy evaluation and documentation, packaging for shipment)
– car usage on the hunting location
– individual hunting guide on territory (1: 1)
995 €/hunter; 240 €/non hunter
Extra day – 200 Euro/hunter; Non hunter-80 Euro/day
The hunting package doesn’t includes the:
– Airport transfer to/back
– Wounded chamois- 1100
– Chamois regardless the size – 1800
– Missed shot – 75 Euro/1 shot